Like so many other people who live their lives on the Internet, GIF blogs have become one of my recent obsessions, along with K-pop music videos. In case you feel the need to lose hours of your day this fine Friday, I've compiled a handy-dandy list of GIF blogs that I read on a daily basis. If you've got any to add, share in the comments!
Humor, Dating Woes, Overal Truthiness:
- What Should We Call Me?
- #MyFriendsAreMarried (for singles only)
- My Life Through Kristen Wiig
- Casual New York (for New Yorkers only)
- When in LA (for LA peeps only)
- NYC Gays (for friends and family only)
- How Do I Put This Gently? (which is where I pulled the insanely accurate GIF below)
WHEN I TRY TO PRETEND I'M NOT AN ATTENTION WHORE, via How Do I Put This Gently
- 99 Problems But a Pitch Ain't One (PR)
- This Advertising Life (Uh...advertising)
- What Happens in Media Planning (You've got this, right?)
- Life in Big Law (a must for law students and lawyers alike)
And lastly, in case you need a glimpse into the thought process of your favorite blogger: