Here's how I styled the Slim Fit Chino for a chill Sunday dinner:
- Elizabeth & James Leopard Fairfax Sunglasses
- Tuleste Market Gold Small Hammered Square Necklace
- Lands' End Canvas Long Sleeve Chambray Shirt
- Vintage Belt
- Bangles: Giles & Brother and Alexis Bittar
- Lands' End Canvas True Slim Chinos in Praline
- Isabel Marant Bobby Sneakers (no longer available)
If you're into a good chino, the peeps at Canvas are giving you a chance to win - simply pin my look above, as well as 5 products from Lands' End Canvas to a dedicated #CanvasChinos Board on Pinterest, and submit a link to your board on Facebook for a chance to win a $100 gift card. Pin images of all five bloggers participating in this week's campaign (see Tucked Style's look yesterday) along with 5 other pieces from Canvas and the contest graphic below for a chance to win $500, which, IF MY MATH IS CORRECT, is 5x better than winning $100.
For more from Lands' End Canvas, visit my friend Dianna over at The Budget Babe tomorrow, and for the full run-down on the Pin It to Win It Chino Challenge, check out the specifics here:
While all opinions expressed are my own, this post was produced in partnership with Lands' End Canvas.