While she's best known for her work with celebrities (like Madonna) and photographers (such as Steven Meisel and Annie Leibovitz), I first met stylist-turned-designer Lori Goldstein earlier this year at an intimate launch event held at her gorgeous apartment in Chelsea. While I loved learning about her stylish and affordable LOGO Instant Chic collection for QVC, I was most struck by Lori's formidable energy and inspirational approach to style. So, when given an opportunity to peek inside her (presumably AMAZING) handbag, I was thrilled to share with you, my fabulous readers.
And in short, she didn't disappoint. These days, Lori's loving her Celine Luggage bag, which holds "EVERYTHING" (choice of all caps - Lori's!), including:
- Never leave home w/out a scarf......my Stephen Sprouse flower print is still a fave
- Lucy’s doggie bags are A MUST! Biodegradable for sure.
- Hermes gray ostrich weekly calendar (still old school with a list!)
- Hermes small orange ostrich wallet w/ change purse (took years! to track down)
- Blackberry w/ purple cover so I can find it in my purse!
- 10th Tiffany key chain – Tradition
- Only writing utensil I use – Pencil from Hotel Bristol in Paris...PERFECTION
- Glasses Glasses Glasses
- Propolis Gum- Found it in CA after fasting at We Care Spa - have to order it online at www.pbeeproducts.com
- RODIN travel size oil for the face. Obsessed!