Social curation and discovery platform The Fancy recently launched their very own subscription service - The Fancy Box. Selling for just $30 (+$7.95 shipping), The Fancy Box promises a selection of goodies curated by the community, and valued at over $60. Since only the most stylish and design-centric discoveries tend to wind up Fancied most, my interest was piqued, and I caved on the latest edition. Here's what's inside:
- Pop Phone Handset, $30 (I have a friend or two obsessed with these for more mobile-friendly conference calls)
- Snowglobe Salt & Pepper Shakers, $15
- Pixel Clear Lens Glasses, $15 (actual functionality seems unlikely)
- China Glaze Nail Polish in Sparkling Silver, $15
- Sparq Stones, $25 (to be used in place of ice in whiskey, iced coffee, etc.)
- F in Exams, $15 (humor book)
- Mustache Bandages, $15 (perfect for Movember!)
As you can see, that's a great value at $130, however as cool as most of these goodies are, I'd likely only have purchases the Sparq Stones if left to my own devices.
I'm curious - if you've received a prior Fancy Box or the current edition, how did yours compare?