I had never thought of myself as a Prabal Gurung obsessive, but then the Prabal Gurung for Target collection lookbook arrived in my inbox and everything changed.
Inspired by "a tender love story", there's lots to love here, including women’s apparel, shoes and jewelry. Hot on my list (and seen in the gallery below):
- Shirtdress in Nolita Print, $39.99
- Sweatshirt in First Date Print (crewneck sweatshirts are really having a moment right now, and it's imperative that I buy a ticket and board the train), $29.99
- Shorts in Floral Crush Print, $26.99
- Pointy Toe Flats in Nolita Print, $29.99
- Bangles - all, every one in a stack!, $16.99 each
Grand total for a glorious new Spring wardrobe refresh? $177.87. That's less than 1/3 the cost of the new Isabel Marant kicks I snagged last week (we'll put on the agenda for discussion at a later date, yes?).
Ranging in price from $19.99 to $199.99 for apparel and $12.99 to $39.99 for accessories and shoes, Prabal Gurung for Target will be available Feb. 10, 2013 at all Target stores and Target.com.