NARS discounts are few and far between, and this year's Friends & Family sale started a full 9 hours ago - so, you've got some catching up to do. Shop the site from now - tomorrow at midnight for a full 20% off all purchases. A few of my favorites to get you started:
- Semi Matte Lipstick in any bright imaginable - try Funny Face, Heat Wave, Jungle Red or Red Lizard for can't miss color.
- Velvet Matte Lip Pencils are another cult favorite - Dragon Girl is one of the most flawless reds in my collection.
- Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner is likely the only you'll need in your collection - I'd recommend Via Veneto, a classic black and an inky jewel tone like Rue Saint Honore.
- The Yachiyo Kabuki Brush delivers the perfect dose of cheek color or highlighter.
It comes but once a year, kids -and as of tomorrow, Kiehl's Friends & Family has ARRIVED. Receive 20% off all purchases at counter or online with code FRIENDS, through Monday. If you need a little shopping inspiration - it's what I'm here for, after all - here are a few of my Kiehl's favorites:
- As previously discussed, Musk Essence Oil Roller Ball smells like sex, in the best way imaginable. RAWR. ($26)
- I'm newly in love with new Rosa Arctica Eye Balm - the thick, luxurious texture melts into delicate, under-eye skin. ($46)
- If your hairz are dry, damaged, and/or color-treated, you need Kiehl's legendary Sunflower Color Preserving Deep Recovery Pak, the end. ($25)
- Last but not least, Kiehl's recently-launched fine fragrance collection boasts one of the most lusciously moisturizing shower gels in my bathroom at the moment - each scent is worth a sniff, but I'm obsessed the fresh but musky Nashi Blossom and Pink Grapefruit Liquid Cleanser. ($25)
What's on your list for Kiehl's Friends & Family sale?
$525.00 by Rachel Zoe at Neiman Marcus
Fact: When Neiman Marcus says the words "designer sale," I stand up and PAY ATTENTION. And so, it's safe to say that my calendar has been marked for weeks for this Wednesday, November 30, as that's when (just in time for holiday shopping, parties, and the like) markdowns begin on select, premier designers at NeimanMarcus.com.
But this year, Neiman Marcus has been kind enough to acknowledge that eye4style readers deserve something a little...special, a little... VIP treatment, I daresay. SO, starting NOW - Tuesday, November 29 at 11:00 AM CST - you get FIRST DIBS on marked down merchandise via this link.
While I can't predict YET what will be on sale (I'm holding out hope for the sequined Rachel Zoe wonder seen above, so perf for NYE!), I can guarantee a bounty of beautiful designer wares, all up to a staggering 40% off.
Four words, friends - Go. Forth. And. Conquer.
For a store locator, visit hm.com!
Mineral makeup junkies rejoice! Shop Bare Escentuals.com today through Sunday and receive 20% off with order BELUV!
Visit this link to locate a Betsey store near you!
To enlarge for details, click on the image above. To shop online and enjoy 20% off with code FRIENDS, visit Kiehls.com.
I ask because everything on their website is a staggering 75% off. While the sale is dubbed pre-holiday, that's a pretty steep discount, no?
I'm a tad old for Hard Candy these days but I must admit that one of my first beauty splurges was a bottle of their Nail Polish. It was available in all sorts of funky hues my small town had never seen.
Either way, if you're buying for any teens this holiday, it might be a good time to stock up! Shop www.hardcandy.com.